Conversbank joins PRIORITY PASS program

22.12.2009 12:10
Conversbank joins PRIORITY PASS program

YEREVAN, December 22. / ARKA /. Armenian Conversebank joined the international program of PRIORITY PASS, the press service of the bank reported.

As it was stated in the message, the membership in this program allows Converse to give their VISA PLATINUM cardholders a PRIORITY PASS member card.

Through PRIORITY PASS maps, this group of cardholders will have the opportunity of entering the VIP-zone in more than 600 airports of more than 300 cities in over 100 countries (including Armenia - International Airport).

Conversebank Closed Joint Stock Company was registered on December 20 1993. Since February 2007 Argentinean businessman of Armenian origin Eduardo Ernekian has been holding 95% of the bank’s shares. Armenian Apostolic Church owns the remaining 5%. Conversebank has 25 branches, including ten branches in Yerevan.

According to the preliminary information, by the end of March 2009, the bank’s assets had totalled 75.02bln Drams, total capital 12.7bln Drams, liabilities 62.3bln Drams, credit investments 44.06bln Drams, liabilities to clients 46.5bln Drams.

Currently the bank is offering payment cards of VISA system (Electron, Classic, Business, Gold, GIFT, MINI) and ArCa Classic payment cards. ($1- 373,97 драма). -0--

Read the news first and discuss them in our Telegram

Tags: , , Новости Армении АМИ Новости-Армения

Related Posts