Converse Bank announces super chance with MasterCard special offer

16.02.2010 15:18
Converse Bank announces super chance with MasterCard special offer

YEREVAN, February 16, /ARKA/. Armenian Converse Bank in cooperation with MasterCard international payment system has announced the launch of a special offer called ‘Super Chance with MasterCard”, that will run from February 15 through July 15.

The bank’s press office told ARKA that within the frameworks of the offer MasterCards debit and credit cards /Cirrus/Maestro and MasterCard Standard/ as well as /MasterCard Standard and Gold/ respectively will be issued on condition of no service charge in the next six months. It said the goal of the special offer is to stimulate use of MasterCard’s credit cards.

The special offer applies also to holders of VISA and ArCa cards, who would like to get also MasterCard. A special draw will be held among 300 card holders with the largest turnover at the end of the offer.

Converse Bank was registered in 1993. Some 95% of its shares are owned by an Argentinean Armenian businessman Eduardo Eurnekian, the remaining 5% is owned by Armenian Apostolic Church. According to ARKA’s data, at the end of 2009 the bank’s assets totaled 78.9 billion Drams, liabilities-66.8 billion Drams, the aggregate capital- 12.1 billion Drams, credit investments – about 41 billion Drams, liabilities to customers stood at 55.2 billion Drams. Its net profits totaled 1.2 billion Drams.  -0-

Tags: , ,

Partners news

Related Posts