Insurance company RASCO registered 10 thousandth CASCO client in Armenia

03.03.2010 11:38
Insurance company RASCO registered 10 thousandth CASCO client in Armenia

YEREVAN, March 2 /ARKA/. Armenian insurance company RASCO registered 10 thousandth client of CASCO (insurance of cars or other transport means (ships, planes, trains) from damage or theft). It was Narek Zargaryan from Yerevan who registered his car in the company together with his friend.

The company made special discounts, created privileged conditions and minimum franchise for 10 thousandth client.

Decision of insuring cars was preliminarily conditioned by the fact that mandatory car insurance was introduced in Armenia.

“My friend and I entered the site of Armenian Central Bank and saw RASCO indicators. We chose the company having the largest total capital of 1.5 billion drams which would guarantee us compensation in case of accident”, said Zargaryan.

Ara Karyan, Executive Director of the company said mainly youth is interested in car insurance.

“It evidences about stabilization of market and increase of interest to insurance”, said Karyan.

RASCO mainly focuses on car insurance which makes about 35% of total portfolio of the company.

“Currently we have flexible prices for car insurance services and agent network on the basis of agreement with Ardshininvestbank which is the agent of the company and is serving its clients in 55 branches in Armenia”, said Karyan.

RASCO insurance company has been acting in Armenia’s market since 2004. It was founded by Region Investment Financial Corporation that holds 95% of its shares. The remaining 5% is owned by a private investor.

RASCO prices start from 1.7% of the car price when partial insurance for one year can be implemented. --0—


Tags:

Partners news
Loading...

Related Posts