Converse Bank Announces Winner of Handmade Card Competition

07.07.2010 14:37
Converse Bank Announces Winner of Handmade Card Competition

YEREVAN, July 6, /ARKA/. Armenian Converse bank has announced the winner of a competition called My Handmade Card for June.

The bank said the competition is held for its clients holding VISA CLASSIC and MASTERCARD STANDARD cards. The winner was a holder of MASTERCARD STANDARD Albert Karapetian. The competition is open to all holders of Converse bank’s VISA CLASSIC and MASTERCARD STANDARD cards, who can post their design of cards on the bank’s official website.

A special jury chooses the winner each month. The prize for winners is a 12 month free servicing.

The majority stake of 95% in Converse bank is owned by Argentinean Armenian businessman Eduardo Eurnekian, the remaining 5% is owned by Armenian Apostolic Church.

On March 31 the bank’s total reserves were worth about 80 billion Drams. Its liabilities stood at 67.4 billion Drams, the total capital was worth 12.6 billion Drams, credit portfolio -46 billion Drams. In the

first quarter of 2010 it earned 624.3 million Drams in net profits. Converse bank has 25 branches in 13 towns and some 550 people on its payrolls.($1-368.89 Drams). -0-


Tags: , , Новости Армении АМИ Новости-Армения

Partners news

Related Posts