Converse Bank offers 2-to 30-percent discount package to its ARCA, VISA and Mastercard users

06.09.2010 18:40
Converse Bank offers 2-to 30-percent discount package to its ARCA, VISA and Mastercard users

YEREVAN, September 6. /ARKA/. The Converse Bank offers an unprecedented 2-to30-percent discount package to its ARCA, Visa and Mastercard users, the bank’s press office reported on Monday.

Some 220 outlets are included in this system.

These cards will serve not only as means of payment, but will also provide card users with considerable discounts regardless of seasons and other discounts announced by these trade outlets.

“The aim of this campaign is to provide Converse Bank’s card users with more comfortable conditions in trade and service outlets,” the press release says.

Besides, MasterCard Standart and Gold card users will also enjoy up-to-30-percent discount in more than 400 trade outlets overseas.

The bank also reminded Visa Classic, Visa gold and Visa Platinum card users that up-to-75-percent discounts remain in force in 50,000 hotels in 130 cities abroad.

The Converse Bank is one of the leading banks of Armenia.

The bank provides high-quality, comprehensive, available and up-to-date services to all.

The Converse Bank CJSC was established in 1993.

Advanced Global Investments LLC holds 95% of the bank’s shares, and the remaining 5% belong to Armenian Apostolic Church.

The Converse Bank has 25 branches with 550 employees in 13 cities in Armenia. ---0---


Tags: , , , Новости Армении АМИ Новости-Армения

Partners news

Related Posts