VISA Platinum cardholders of Converse Bank can use the program Visa Luxury Hotel Collection

15.12.2010 10:55
VISA Platinum cardholders of Converse Bank can use the program Visa Luxury Hotel Collection

YEREVAN, December 14. /ARKA/. VISA Platinum cardholders of Premium class of Armenian Converse Bank can use the program Visa Luxury Hotel Collection.

In the frames of the program, VISA Platinum cardholders of Premium class can use luxurious hotels of the world on special terms and certain privileges.

Visa Luxury Hotel Collection is a list of high quality and luxurious hotels which are reviewed and renewed annually in accordance with VISA requirements and service standards.

Visa

Platinum cardholders can search and book rooms in the hotels, resorts and unique boutique-hotels via Internet site www.visaplatinumhotels.com.

Cardholders can use the package of specially developed services and privileges, including the best price proposals of hotel services, automated increase of status of hotel rooms, status of VIP guest, delay up to 15.00 check-out, free continental breakfast, voucher in the amount of $25 for drinks and appetizers, free Internet and parking.

Visa Luxury Hotel Collection is the leader among the projects suggesting hotels for the card VISA Premium. It includes also elite program Kiwi Collection which gives the list of high-society hotels including famous hotel brands as Mandarin, Oriental, Amanresorts and Park Hayatt.

In making reservations via Internet, VISA Classic, Gold I Platinum cardholders of Converse Bank can have 75% discount in 50 thousand hotels of 130 countries worldwide.

Converse Bank cjsc is one of the leading banks in Armenia. The goal of the bank is the provision of qualified, available and modern services to population.

Converse Bank cjsc was established in 1993 and got license by CB Armenia

N57 for the implementation of banking activity. Shareholders of the Bank are Advanced Global Investments Ltd. with the share of 95%. The remaining 5% belongs to Armenian Apostolic Church.

The Bank has over 600 employees and 28 branches (of which 2 are implementing postal-banking services) in 13 cities of Armenia. --0--


Tags: , , Новости Армении АМИ Новости-Армения

Partners news

Related Posts