Ingo Armenia pays 28 million drams in insurance payments on June 1-10

15.06.2011 12:20
Ingo Armenia pays 28 million drams in insurance payments on June 1-10

YEREVAN, June 15. / ARKA /. Ingo Armenia insurance company said it had paid 28 million drams in insurance payments in a time span between June 1-10 for 119 registered accidents. The company said in a press release that a total of 164 car accidents were reported by holders of its car insurance policies of which 52 were reported outside Yerevan.

In ten cases the owners of cars had also Casco insurances. The company paid 7 million drams as Casco payments.

Ingo Armenia was founded in 1997 as Efes close joint stock company. In 2003 some 75% of its stake was acquired by Russian Ingostrakh insurance company and it was renamed Ingo Armenia. The remaining 25 percent of shares is owned by Levon Altunian. The company’s chartered capital is 750 million drams. ($1 – 373.66 drams). -0-


Tags:

Partners news
Loading...

Related Posts