Converse Bank develops special proposals for customers making their first steps in banking system

21.08.2012 19:05
Converse Bank develops special proposals for customers  making their first steps in banking system

YEREVAN, August 21, /ARKA/. Converse Bank said it has developed special packages of proposals for individuals making their first steps in the banking system of Armenia.

According to a bank press release, the packages include the most frequently used banking services and are designed to simplify relationships between clients and the bank. The proposals are presented in two packages - Basic and Advanced.

The Basic package includes access of customers to their savings accounts, payment cards, and Internet banking services at lower rates. The Advanced package apart from these services, offers also at special terms opening time deposits and individual safe deposit boxes.

The Bank said the packages are part of the strategy to continuously expand the list of services used by customers. It is intended to make financial transactions available and easy for customers.

Converse bank said it is sure that the packages will be particularly interesting and beneficial to the members of the Armenian Diaspora.

Some 95 percent of Converse Bank is owned by the Argentinean Armenian businessman Eduardo Eurnekian. The remaining 5% is owned by the Armenian Apostolic Church. -0-


Tags:

Partners news
Loading...

Related Posts