First “Academy of Trade Financing” seminar held by HSBC Bank Armenia and Gortsk

28.03.2013 15:10
First “Academy of Trade Financing” seminar held by HSBC Bank Armenia and Gortsk

YEREVAN, March 28. /ARKA/. A seminar, Academy of Trade Financing, was held in Yerevan by HSBC Bank Armenia and GORTSK legal information organization.

The aim of the event was to introduce the bank’s advanced trade financing services to companies and to assist them in expanding their businesses, head of trade and credit department of the bank Aram Pinajyan said.

The head of HSBC Bank Armenia trade financing department Artur Petrosyan said that international trade provides wide business expansion opportunities, but it is also full of financial risks. The bank’s efforts aim at reducing possible losses and risks, he said.

Deputy CEO of HSBC Bank Armenia and head of financial markets department Irina Seylanyan, in her turn, said that the bank provides universal services, yet it is focused on trade financing, which is in harmony with the Banking Group’s strategy.
She also said that the bank is expanding its cooperation with local companies, as it has its rep offices in more than 80 countries.

The aim of the seminar is to motivate local companies and help them enter global markets securely, Seylanyan said.

According to General Director of GORTSK ojsc Armen Sargsyan, the seminar will help explain international trade companies what are the advantages of working within the legal framework.
In arranging a deal, GORTSK will ensure the legal part, whereas the HSBC, with its leading position in trade crediting, will be the deal guarantor, Sargsyan said.
Number of contracts signed by companies in next 3 or 4 months will show whether the seminar was efficient or not, he said.

HSBC Bank Armenia cjsc, a member of HSBC Bank plc, was established on 25 September 1995. HSBC Europe BV holding company holds 70% of the stock of HSBC Bank Armenia, Wings Establishment owns the remaining 30% of shares.

HSBC Bank Armenia cjsc has been a member of NASDAQ OMX Armenia since late 2009.
GORTSK legal information organization was founded in 2005. The company is providing tax administering consulting and seminar arranging services.–0—


Tags:

Partners news
Loading...

Related Posts