Anelik Bank unveils new “Festive” loan

10.04.2013 15:48
Anelik Bank unveils new “Festive” loan

YEREVAN, April 10. /ARKA/. Taking into account the market demand, Anelik Bank introduced new “Festive” loan, the bank reported to ARKA on Wednesday.

The new loan is to cover consumer costs, including those related to organizing celebrations.
To be eligible for the loan, an individual should own real property and submit the income reference with the application. The borrowers can apply for the loan in all branches and head office of Anelik bank.

Ashkhen Nazinyan, the deputy chief of loan management division at Anelik Bank, said the recently rolled-out “Wedding” and new “Festive” loans differ though.

“Wedding” loan amounts up to 5 million drams. No income proof documents are needed. The privilege of “Festive” loan is that borrowers, submitting the income reference, will get a loan at 4 percent lower annual rate, compared with that of “Wedding” (19.9% --in drams, 15.9% - in USD).
She also added the loan amount will be calculated through loan/pledge ratio up to 70% of real estate.
“This fact is a mere privilege for a client,” she said.

Anelik Bank was established on July 9, 1990 and registered on October 1, 1991.In October 1996, the bank got its license from the Central Bank of Armenia.Lebanese CreditBank holds 89.95% of Anelik Bank’s shares, and the remaining 10.05% belong to Samvel Chzmachyan, the chairman of the bank’s board. -0—


Tags:

Partners news
Loading...

Related Posts