Anelik Bank offers new type of deposits - Beneficial

14.05.2013 15:44
Anelik Bank offers new type of deposits - Beneficial

YEREVAN, May 14. /ARKA/. Anelik Bank offers a new type of deposits, Beneficial, to individuals, the bank’s press office told ARKA News Agency on Tuesday.

This deposit is remarkable for the opportunity given to depositors to get their total interests immediately after they deposit their money.

The money is accepted for one year. The minimal amount is AMD 100,000, $200 or €200.
The bank will pay 12.99% annual interest rate for deposits in drams, 8.11% in dollars and 5.26% in euros.

For comparison, interest rates on ordinary deposits in drams, dollars and euros in Anelik Bank are 11.5%, 7.5% and 5% respectively.

Depositors may get also ArCa, Cirrus/Maestro and MasterCard for free, depending on how much they deposited.

Armen Arevyan, chief of Anelik Bank’s PR and marketing division, said the bank pays special attention to modernization of its products, taking into account market demand.

Anelik Bank was established on July 9, 1990 and registered on October 1, 1991.

In October 1996, the bank got its license from the Central Bank of Armenia.

Lebanese CreditBank holds 89.95% of Anelik Bank’s shares, and the remaining 10.05% belong to Samvel Chzmachyan, the chairman of the bank’s board. -0---


Tags:

Partners news
Loading...

Related Posts