Converse bank sponsored exhibition & presentation of painter Artur Sargsyan

15.07.2013 14:53
Converse bank sponsored exhibition & presentation of painter Artur Sargsyan

YEREVAN, July 15./ARKA/. Converse bank said Monday it had  sponsored the  exhibition and presentation of  the works by modern painter Artur Sargsyan.

The exhibition was held at Dalan hall in Yerevan on 12 July.

It was attended by Ambassador of Argentina to Armenia Diego Ernesto Alvarez Rivera, international grandmaster Levon Aronian, prominent Armenian artists and foreign guests.

“Being originally from Gyumri, Artur Sargsyan lives and works in Yerevan. He gets an invitation to organize a personal exhibition in different countries of the world almost each year. His works have been already exhibited in Germany, France, Great Britain, Switzerland, Spain, Japan, Russia and the USA,” the bank’s press office reported.

Tigran Davtyan, chief executive of Converse bank, said today the Armenian traditional culture is open and available to society due to those people and organizations that make all the efforts to preserve these values.

“Works of modern art, unfortunately, exhibited and sold abroad, and Armenian society is somehow staying behind it,” he said.

Converse bank, through its “Cultural dialogue,” seeks to mix traditional and modern arts so as the future generation have a chance to get familiar with those spiritual values which are born today.
The exhibition was organized within the framework of celebrations on the occasion of Converse bank’s 20th anniversary.

This year the bank has already organized a number of “dialogues.”

Converse Bank CJSC was registered on December 20, 1993. Argentinean businessman of Armenian origin Eduardo Eurnekian has been holding 95% of its stock since February 2007. The remaining 5% belongs to the Armenian Apostolic Church.–0–


Tags:

Partners news
Loading...

Related Posts