Mobile payments through HSBCnet amount to $7.6 million in Armenia in Q1

22.06.2015 16:08
Mobile payments through HSBCnet amount to $7.6 million in Armenia in Q1

YEREVAN, June 22. /ARKA/. HSBC Bank Armenia clients’ mobile payments through HSBCnet amounted to a total of $7.6 million in the first quarter of this year, the bank’s press office reported.

Since the day when HSBCnet mobile banking was launched at the end of 2014, payment transactions through the app exceeded $12 million indicating the growing interest of corporate clients toward the mobile banking service, says the report.

Number of subscribers for the service is four times as high as the respective average level around the world. In particular, 49% of subscribers use HSBCnet, while only 12% of the subscribers in the world take the advantage of online banking in the world.

HSBCnet app working on both iOS and Android grew very popular especially in Armenia, according to the report.

HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC, a member of HSBC Group, was registered on September 25, 1995. HSBC Europe BV holds 70% of the bank’s shares, and the remaining 30% belong to Wings Establishment. In January 2009, HSBC Bank Armenia became a member of NASDAQ OMX Armenia stock exchange. –0--


Tags: ,

Partners news
Loading...

Related Posts