ConverseBank’s new executive director already known

23.08.2016 12:33
ConverseBank’s new executive director already known

YEREVAN, August 23. /ARKA/. The new executive director of ConverseBank is Arthur Hakobyan, according to the bank’s official website.

Hakobyan succeeded Tigran Davtyan as executive director.

ConverseBank was registered on December 20, 1993. In February 2007, Eduardo Eurnekian, an Argentine entrepreneur of Armenian descent, acquired 95% of the bank’s shares. The remaining 5% belong to the Armenian Apostolic Church. --0---


Tags:

Partners news
Loading...

Related Posts