Anelik bank to focus on introduction of IT solutions

21.12.2016 12:00
Anelik bank to focus on introduction of IT solutions

YEREVAN, December 20. /ARKA/. The Yerevan-based Anelik Bank is currently working on the development of medium-term and long-term strategic plans, with the focus being on introduction of IT solutions and the expansion of ties with the Diaspora, Anelik Bank Board Chairman Vartan Dilanyan said today.

On November 11 Anelik Bank increased its authorized capital by 21.8 billion drams. Vartan Dilanyan was said to have acquired 60% of the bank while the remaining 40% continue to belong to the Lebanese Credit Bank S.A.L.

"We will stake on the introduction of IT solutions. For this we need to do a lot, but the banking world is changing dramatically, and our task is to ensure that all the best existing international practices, including those from the Russian market, are exported to the Armenian market ", - Dilanyan told a press conference in Yerevan.

Dilanyan also noted that as a representative of the Russian Armenian Diaspora he sees a clear perspective for cross-border flows of businesses, finance and money that can operate successfully in the Armenian banking system.

"People want to do business with Armenia; in Armenia, people want to help their families, and it is not only the question of remittances but also of a whole range of products that can be put on the market, and taking into account consumer sentiment one can build a successful and long-term growth model" , - he said.

"We understand that $50 million investments should make the bank progressive and customer-oriented aimed at long-term successful development," - he stressed.

According to him, the decision to invest in the homeland is prompted by the sound Armenian banking system, and good growth prospects, which are mutually beneficial both for the country, for major shareholder and customers.

Vartan Dilanyan was born in 1971 in Moscow. He graduated with honors from the Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO) and the Moscow Skolkovo School of Management. In 2008-2011 he held various management positions at Binbank. In 2008 he was appointed President of Binbank. Since 2011 he worked with consulting firm Accenture PLC. He is currently the head of the mission of Accenture PLC (part-time), and the branch manager of Accenture Technology Ventures.

Anelik Bank was founded in 1990. In 2012 it was entirely acquired by Lebanese Credit Bank S.A.L. -0-


Tags:

Partners news
Loading...

Related Posts