Chrystie Management buys Armbusinessbank

18.12.2009 20:35
Chrystie Management buys Armbusinessbank

YEREVAN, December 18. /ARKA/. Press-service of Armbusinessbank informed that  Chrystie Management will become 100% owner of Armbusinessbank. Till now Chrystie Management owned 86.99% of shares of Armbusinessbank and the remaining 13.01% of shares belonged to Ukrprombank. Ukrainian owner is intended to give its shares to Chrystie Management.

According to the data of “ARKA”, assets of the bank as of September 30, 2009 were 96.4 billion drams, liabilities – 80.6 billion drams, total capital – 15.8 billion drams with charter capital of 13.5 billion drams, credit investments – 55.8 billion drams, liabilities towards the clients – 49.5 billion drams and the net income during January - September 2009 after paying taxes is 466.9 billion drams. As of September 30 the Bank has 21 branches. –0-

Tags: , ,

Partners news

Related Posts