Armenian Converse Bank to open new branches in Kapan

13.10.2010 21:35
Armenian Converse Bank to open new branches in Kapan

YEREVAN, October 13. /ARKA/. Converse Bank will open two branches – PostBank Kapan 01 and Kapan - in Syunik province on Friday, the bank’s press office reports.

PostBank Kapan 01 will provide postal and banking services, and Kapan will provide all the services of Converse Bank to legal entities and individuals.

Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan, cabinet ministers, the Chairman of the Central Bank of Armenia Arthur Javadyan, Syunik Governor Suren Khachatryan and other high-ranking officials will attend the opening ceremony.

The Converse Bank CJSC was established in 1993.

Eduardo Eurnekian, Argentine entrepreneur of Armenian descent, holds 95% of the bank’s shares, and the remaining 5% belong to Armenian Apostolic Church.

The Converse Bank has 25 branches with 554 personnel in 13 cities in Armenia.

Under the agreement signed between Converse Bank and Haypost, deposit accounts will be opened, currencies exchanged, cash transaction and money transfers operated and debtor plastic cards served.-0---


Tags: , ,

Partners news
Loading...

Related Posts