Conversebank attracts 1.2 billion drams in fresh deposits as part of Amar (summer) special offer

15.09.2011 18:53
Conversebank attracts 1.2 billion drams in fresh deposits as part of Amar (summer) special offer

YEREVAN, September 15. / ARKA /. Armenian Conversebank said it had attracted 1.2 billion drams in fresh deposits after announcing a special offer called Amar (Summer) that ran from June 1 to August 31.

Deposits were accepted in Armenia’s national currency, the dram, for 12 months at 12% interest rate. The minimal amount was 200 thousand drams. The bank told ARKA that that 660 people responded to the offer.

Some 95% in Conversebank are owned by an Argentine businessman of Armenian origin, Eduardo Eurnekian. The remaining 5% belong to Armenian Apostolic Church. ($ 1 - 374.88 AMD). -0-


Tags:

Partners news
Loading...

Related Posts