Attacked branch of Armenian Conversebank works in normal regime

31.03.2011 14:46
Attacked branch of Armenian Conversebank works in normal regime

YEREVAN, March 31. /ARKA/. Attacked “Nor-Nork” branch of Armenian Conversebank worked in normal regime from morning of March 30 rendering the service of clients from 09.30 to 17.00 (08.30 – 16.00 Moscow time)”.

High professionalism of bank employees and on-duty policeman of the bank helped to prevent the attempt of armed bank robbery without causing danger to the lives of the employees and the clients.

On Tuesday, press-service of police department informed about the attempt of bank robbery of the branch of Conversebank. Robbery attempt was made by a policemen who got injuries and was taken to the hospital.

Conversebank cjsc was registered on December 20, 1993. From February 2007 Argentinean entrepreneur of Armenian origin Eduardo Ernekyan became its owner with the share of 95%. The remaining 5% belongs to Armenian Apostolic Church.

According to the data of “ARKA”, as of December 31, 2010 the assets of the bank were about 89.7 billion drams, liabilities – about 73.2 billion drams, total capital of the bank – 16.4 billion drams, credit investments – 42.8 billion drams, liabilities to the clients – 55.7 billion drams, net income in 2010 – 1.4 billion drams.

As of December 31 Conversebank has 28 branches. -0-

Read the news first and discuss them in our Telegram

Tags: , , , Новости Армении АМИ Новости-Армения

Related Posts