The number of Converse Bank plastic cards increase 90 percent in 2012

25.03.2013 20:43
The number of Converse Bank plastic cards increase 90 percent in 2012

YEREVAN, March 25. / ARKA /. The number of plastic cards, issued by Armenian Converse Bank to its customers in 2012 increased by 90% from the previous year to a total of 100 thousand, according to its chief executive officer Tigran Davtian.

Speaking at a press conference convened on the occasion of the 20th anniversary of the bank he said these numbers are the evidence of the bank’s active work in the market of retail banking services and high customer confidence. According to him, the number of customers of the bank increased by 40% last year.

"Since its inception, Converse Bank has been progressing steadily to have developed into one of the leading banks in Armenia", he said.

He said in addition to a variety of quality services to customers the bank offers also new opportunities not only in financial, but also in sports and cultural fields as well as in the organization of leisure. As part of the anniversary program the bank has planned to conduct a series of events dedicated to the 110th anniversary of the great Armenian composer Aram Khachaturian.

Converse Bank was registered in 1993. Some 95% of the bank is held by an Argentinean Armenian businessman Eduardo Eurnekian. The remaining 5% is owned by the Armenian Apostolic Church. -0-


Tags:

Partners news
Loading...

Related Posts