Anelik Bank mastercard gold privilege man/lady launched

26.06.2013 13:59
Anelik Bank mastercard gold privilege man/lady launched

YEREVAN, June 26. /ARKA/. Anelik Bank has launched its MasterCard GOLD PRIVILEGE MAN/LADY with a number of privileges common for discount and club cards, the bank’s press service reported.

Apart from that, GOLD PRIVILEGE holders are automatically insured against accidents under PRIVILEGE MEMBERSHIP for up to 1 million drams.

Head of Anelik Bank marketing and public relations Armen Arevyan said PRIVILEGE MEMBERSHIP program is one of the main advantages of the new car. Any GOLD PRIVILEGE card holder can connect to the program with no extra payment required (paying only annual service amount of 16,200drams).

PRIVILEGE MEMBERSHIP includes insurance, special service in about 20 clubs in Yerevan, discounts and special conditions in around 500 sales points in Armenia and across the globe.
The card holders receive insurance from PECO against fractures, accidents, disability for a total of up to 1 million drams, Arevyan said.

Man and lady cards differ in design, he added.

The GOLD PRIVILEGE MAN/LADY cards are intended mainly for well-off people, he said.
Head of marketing and PR of PECO insurance company Ashot Hakobyan said all GOLD PRIVILEGE card holders will also get 20% discounts for almost all the other services offered by РЕСО Anelik Bank was established on July 9, 1990, and registered on October 1, 1991.

In October 1996, the bank received its license from the Central Bank of Armenia.

CreditBank S.A.L. holds 89.95% of the bank’s shares and the remaining 10.05% belongs to Samvel Chzmachyan, head of the bank’s management board. ($1=410.70drams). -0–


Tags:

Partners news
Loading...

Related Posts