Lebanese CreditBank AAL consolidated 100% of Armenian bank Anelik’s shares

08.10.2013 12:35
Lebanese CreditBank AAL consolidated 100% of Armenian bank Anelik’s shares

YEREVAN, October 8. /ARKA/. Lebanese CreditBank AAL consolidated 100% of the shares of Bank Anelik closed joint stock company. The respective statement was made at the official ceremony of inauguration of Nerses Karamanukyan as the new chairman of the bank’s board Monday.

Earlier Lebanese CreditBank that held 89.95% of the stock obtained the remaining 10.05% from former chairman of board of Bank Anelik Samvel Chzmachyan who currently heads the Union of Banks of Armenia.

It is already five years that CreditBank AAL made up its mind to come to the Armenian financial market, the chairman of the board of Bank Anelik Hakob Kasarjyan said. In seeking the best option we have had both success and problems due to the global crisis, he said.

Kasarjyan expressed confidence that headed by Nerses Karamanukyan Bank Anelik will have substantial achievements and will contribute to the development of Armenian banking system and economy.

CEO of CreditBank AAL Freddy Zrey, in his turn, said Bank Anelik is one of the oldest banks in Armenia enjoying public confidence.

“Having become the full owner of Bank Anelik, we will do our best to ensure its development”, he said.

The new chairman of the bank’s board Nerses Karamanukyan said the bank intends to intensely develop in all directions and capitalize all achievements made over the last years.
Bank Anelik cjsc was founded on July 9, 1990, and received its general license from the Central Bank in October 1996.  –0--


Tags:

Partners news
Loading...

Related Posts